Everyone is welcome to submit abstract related to cancer research.
Abstract Submission Instructions
- All abstract submissions are free.
- All abstracts are to be submitted via the online abstract submission form. You will receive a confirmation email that acknowledges the receipt of your abstract. You will also be assigned with an Abstract ID in the confirmation email.
- All abstracts submitted must contain work related to Cancer Research but not restricted to the theme of “Targeting the Untargetable”
- All abstracts are limited to 2000 characters (with spaces), excluding abstract title and authors’ affiliations.
- Organize the abstract according to four sections, identified by the following headers:
- Background, Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
- Tables are not allowed.
- List all individual authors for each abstract.
- Submit your authors’ affiliations in the following sample format:
- Hui Xin Tan (1,2), 1 Department of Haematology-Oncology, National University Health System, 2 Cancer Science Institute of Singapore
Abstract Submission Categories
- Authors must select one category that best fits their abstract. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to re-categorize an abstract.
- The submission categories are:
- Basic Science
- Clinical Science
- Translational Science
- Nursing/ Paramedical/ Supportive Care
- Digital Informatics *NEW*
Responsibilities of the First Author
- First Author MUST attend NCIS Annual Research Meeting 2021 (NCAM) to present the abstract (this includes being present during the scheduled time of a poster or oral presentation session).
- First Author MUST register online and attend for the meeting.
- First Author MUST submit the poster/e-poster for NCAM 2021
- First Author must verify that all authors listed on the abstract are aware of and agree with the contents of the abstract.
- First Author must confirm that all co-authors agree to transfer copyright of the abstract to NCIS for online publication.
- Individuals may serve as First Author of more than one abstract. The same contact information and email address from the First Author must be used for each abstract.
- All abstracts will be reviewed for scientific merit by a Scientific Committee, which will decide whether the abstract will be selected for general poster or oral presentation for NCAM 2021.
- The outcome of each submitted abstracts will be notified to the First Author by email by mid of Jun 2021.
- There will be a total of 23 awards given for NCAM 2021 (Oral, Poster and Junior Investigator Award).
- The Scientific Committee will rate each poster and oral presentation. The award recipients will be announced during the Award Presentation Ceremony at NCAM 2021.
For further queries, please email email@example.com